top of page
Make a Yellow Rose
The yellow rose was a symbol used during the suffrage movement. People would wear a yellow rose to show their support for women's voting rights.
We need you!
We haven't made this craft yet. Send us a picture of your project and we will post it!
- Yellow pipe cleaners
- White paper
- green paint
1. Paint green stems and leaves on paper.
2. Take yellow pipe cleaners and wrap into a coil. Flatten as much as possible.
3. Put lots of glue on paper above green stems.
4. Press the flattened coils onto paper.
5. Add details and decorations to your picture
6. Take a picture and send to The Yellow Roses
bottom of page