To show support for women's rights, people used to wear pins like these on their coats or dresses.
1. Trace the 3 circles onto the colored paper and cut out
2. Take scissors and make small cuts around the edge of the large circle. Glue circle to paper plate.
3. Follow #2 instructions for medium and small circles.
4. Glue two streamers or long strips of paper to bottom of project
5. Write a message or decorate the center of the smallest circle
6. Hang in your window or home
7. Send a picture of your project to The Yellow Roses
Create your own pro-suffrage pin.
Hang in your window to show your neighbors and celebrate 100 years of women voting.
- Paper plate
- 3 different sizes of circles (small, medium, large)
- Colored paper