Create a Suffrage Star Crown
In Alice Paul's 1913 parade,
Inez Milholland Boissevain led the parade riding on a white horse and wearing a beautiful crown and flowing gown.
Design your own unique crown that you could have worn in Alice Paul's parade!
- 2 strips of paper
- 1 5-pointed star
- Crayons, markers, paint to decorate crown
1. Cut a star pointed star using instructions below
2. Cut and paste strips of paper to fit around head
3. Decorate crown and star
4. Attach star to front of crown
5. Take a picture and send to The Yellow Roses